Athletic Performance Programs
We help athletes of all ages, all sports, and all abilities develop the strength, speed, injury resistance and agility necessary to compete at their highest level.
HS/College Athletic Performance Program
Every Monday through Saturday Athletes are invited to come in and train with us. This program includes a meeting with each of our coaches in order to help us put you on the right path for in-season success and effective off-season preparation. The workouts consist of functionally sound movement training, strength training and conditioning with a strong focus on basic and proper technique.
- SPEED - Acceleration, Deceleration, Linear and Lateral Movement Techniques, Running Mechanics, Footwork
- EXPLOSIVE POWER - Olympic Lifting, Plyometrics, Medicine Ball, Jumping & Landing Techniques
- STRENGTH - Functional Approach, Thorough Instruction, Focus on Upper Body, Lower Body & Core
- CONDITIONING - Game Ready Preparation for all Athletes.
- FLEXIBILITY - Myofascial Release (Foam Rolling), Various Forms of Stretching, Muscle Activation
- INJURY REDUCTION - Identify & Correct Muscular Imbalances, Balance & Stabilization
- NUTRITION EDUCATION - Lessons, Tips and Advice
Middle School Athletic Performance Program
This two-day a week, 75 minutes each day program focuses on the foundational elements of a quality performance program including:
- Bodyweight strength mastery
- Athletic positioning
- Balance & coordination
- 1st step quickness and lateral/multi-directional movement
- Jumping and landing mechanics
- Speed,Power, and Agility
- Conditioning and recovery techniques
These years are the most important when setting a base for future success in sport.
Youth Athletic Performance Program
Why Youth performance coaching?
When a child is between the ages of 7-14, the Central Nervous System (CNS) plasticity is very high. When I say plasticity I am referring to the ability that the CNS has to change. Think of it like a sponge, absorbing everything it is fed. If we stimulate the CNS with a variety of movement during the early stages it will be able to grasp it and store it for later use. Exposing our athletes to a variety of movement skills with a high emphasis on proper technique will produce a more athletic, durable, and higher performing athlete.
Learn to Train (9-11) 2x/week 30-45 min sessions
This program establishes the fundamental human movement patterns (push,pull,hinge,squat,lunge,crawl,skip,run,rotate), basic nutritional guidelines, and early mental skills that each athlete will build upon in the years to follow. As each athlete progresses and masters the fundamental movement patterns we them begin to develop them through a variety of elements such as sandbags, medicine Balls, bands, straps and other functional tools.
**Weekly Sessions will take place at PDC.
Female Athlete Speed and Strength Training
Every athlete needs to continue improving the foundational qualities of speed, strength and power. They should be mobile, stable, and certainly in shape. Most importantly the need to be healthy so they can produce results when it matters most. Unfortunately, there are a few physiological factors that female athletes have to deal with that their male counterparts don't have to worry about as much. These differences can account for the likelihood of A.C.L. injuries (9x more likely than males), hamstring, and ankles injuries (due to major imbalances and inability to absorb force). The protection of every athlete's health is our priority. We train to build more durable and physically strong female athletes. We also understand sports are more competitive than ever, so the F.A.S.S.T. program is designed to protect, first, then develop. By ensuring proper movement, we can meet our expectations of increasing qualities of speed, strength and power.
- Improved Mechanics: acceleration, deceleration, change of direction, jumping, landing
- Increase Resiliency: (pre)-habilitation, injury reduction, improve motor control
- Increase Power: explosiveness, fast twitch recruitment
- Physical Dominance: overall strength, increase in confidence, work capacity